Let the fun begin

My journey has begun, Routing-Switching & Wireless, there is much to learn and master...

Lao Tzu said, "The journey of a thousand miles begins beneath one's feet.". I have allowed my feet to stay still for far to long. It is time to move on, to progress, rise to the occasion.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Off & Running ... again kinda

OK, today my Ipad arrived (loving it), writing this from it now. I ordered my exam voucher for the CWNA certification as well. Reading through chapter three of the CWNA book and was going over RF math. At first it came pretty ease until going into the formulas... Then. I was a bit lost of course it was very late and I thought better to sleep on it and take a stab at it in the morning. 10's & 3's ais very straight forward but I am going to master the formulas as well. The. Goal is to know it inside outa and no shortcuts will do.

Study plan has changed a bit, going to push through two chapters a week at a minimum and ensure Iam aware of all the term presented. There was a conference call a few a days ago for the CWNP or BUST group where we got to know each other better as well as each others study habits. I see where mine can use some tweaking...

This week is to read and understand the topics in chapters three and four. And to update a few of the links on this blog with information to comment to memory. I think it is easier to have everything in one location than several, we shall see how that goes. More to come as I press on.

Still no word from Cisco regarding my crashed exam... May just have to bite the bullet and payafull price for it again - I guess that they way it goes. So if you exam crashes n you ger up walk out advise them of it and have them get on the phone with person right away and ere schedule the exam ... That is what I am doing if / when it occurs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers