Let the fun begin

My journey has begun, Routing-Switching & Wireless, there is much to learn and master...

Lao Tzu said, "The journey of a thousand miles begins beneath one's feet.". I have allowed my feet to stay still for far to long. It is time to move on, to progress, rise to the occasion.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2 Chapters of CWTS down on to CWNA

Read two chapter of the CWTS this evening and tested on them - there are a few things I need to say about this. I found the material to be very easy to read. This may be due to by involvement with a group of guys on the Cisco Learning Network in part and that it was worded well. The topics are one I have seen in the past and a few were areas that were refreshed in my mind. The book was in a more logical manner than most I have read. Now on to a chapter of the CWNA, lets see if I am thinking the same way after it...

JCB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers