Let the fun begin

My journey has begun, Routing-Switching & Wireless, there is much to learn and master...

Lao Tzu said, "The journey of a thousand miles begins beneath one's feet.". I have allowed my feet to stay still for far to long. It is time to move on, to progress, rise to the occasion.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Study Plans

Morning is here and plans need to be made. Study schedule, family time and maintaining a healthy balance between the two. I have taken notes and completed tasks with the topic of study, this appears to reinforce the learning process considerably. Having given thought to what is the best way to study a new topic. One of the chief concerns is being able to remember what you have read, reviewed or have been exposed to, I believe that treating it like an experiment may be best for me. Write out a process and follow through then review by either self testing or practice tests. Personally, I am fairly certain that a lot of the underlying foundation for Wireless will be route memorization, to understand how the end result is reached. To know what is being done to achive this goal. How the different standards are able to work together, how they affect each other and the overall environment.

Hoping that my books for the CWNA or Bust arrive today.

More to Come

Followers