Let the fun begin

My journey has begun, Routing-Switching & Wireless, there is much to learn and master...

Lao Tzu said, "The journey of a thousand miles begins beneath one's feet.". I have allowed my feet to stay still for far to long. It is time to move on, to progress, rise to the occasion.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Waiting

I am awaiting the arrival of several books. I am looking forward to this very much, I will have a deeper understanding of wireless, WiMax and most likely several other topics I am not yet aware of.

I am reviewing my CCNA Wireless (IUWNE) materials - I wonder, if an exam crashed on you then how sure can you be that it is all correct...

There is going to be a blog and RSS feed from MY80211.com and the tests for this were completed... as for the RSS that is being completed this week I believe. The information should show up on CWNP.COM as well. Time to sleep lots to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers